Don Bosco Holiday Camp Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below. Your booking can only be processed if you agree to the following:
I agree that the information I have entered in this application, is true and correct. I approve of this application and in doing so, understand and agree that while all reasonable care will be taken by the camp organisers, its officers and servants, no responsibility will be taken in case of accident or illness by such persons. I authorise the camp organisers in the event of any such accident or illness to obtain all necessary medical assistance, and I will reimburse them for all expenses. I further authorise the camp organisers to give formal permission for the administration of the applicant to hospital, the administration of any anesthetic by a legally qualified medical practitioner and any other medical help which may be necessary.
Our Camp aims is to provide an environment where all campers can:
- feel safe and comfortable;
- have a safe, happy and enjoyable holiday;
- meet new friends in an environment of joy and respect;
- be loved and affirmed outside of their home environment;
- develop as persons and develop a wide range of abilities;
- develop good memories of having fun together with other young people and adults;
- experience God and develop their spiritual character.
We ask that the following rules and expectations be read by the campers before applying.
- Without exception, each camper is to take responsibility for his or her actions;
- Whilst on camp all campers are to respect themselves, other campers, all staff, the general public and all property (i.e. their own and other people’s);
- Every camper is to follow any reasonable request or direction by staff/volunteers to ensure the safety and enjoyment had by all throughout the duration of the camp, especially respecting themselves, others, and campsite and activity boundaries;
- No camper is to bring matches, cigarettes, weapons, alcohol or unprescribed drugs to the camp.
- We expect every camper to participate in the camp without hindering anyone else’s holiday and to cooperate in making the camp a safe and enjoyable place for all;
- We expect all campers to participate in liturgies throughout the camp;
- We expect campers to help with daily duties.
Failure to comply with these rules and expectations may result in a camper being sent home from the Camp at the expense of their parents or guardians.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Although we would love to see you on camp, we understand that plans can change. Should you need to cancel your booking, we ask that you notify us at your earliest convenience so we may offer your place to another young person. In the event of a cancellation in writing up to 3 days before the start date of the camp, you will have the choice of a full refund or a credit note for another camp of equal value valid for 24 months. Your booking may be cancelled at the discretion of the Camp Director or if the information you have provided in this application is incorrect. In the event of a cancellation of your booking by the Don Bosco Camp, a full refund will be given.